Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 12:17:39 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: What's a chicken hawk?
To: [log in to unmask]

My boss came in to tell me he saw a chicken hawk behind our building before I got here this morning. I said, that's nice, what's a chicken hawk? Apparently a colloquiallism that his family used when he was growing up. He says it's bigger than a red tail and eats chickens. May a red shouldered?

Amy J. Hoffman
Jefferson City
Cole County

http://mobirds.org/