Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 22:03:24 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Brown Pelican - Jackson County MO
To: [log in to unmask]

POSTED FOR RUTH SIMMONS:

Ruth Simmons just telephoned to say she is looking at a Brown Pelican at
Blue Springs Lake, Jackson County.

Her directions:  East on Woods Chapel Road from MO 291.  Turn
right on Liggett Road and park in the first parking lot on the left.  The
Brown Pelican is on the Blue Springs Lake side of the dam, sitting in a
tree.  Light is fading, but she will try to get pictures.

Posted for Ruth Simmons by
Karen Stair
Lee's Summit, Jackson County

http://mobirds.org/