We will meet at Des Peres Park this Thursday at 8am.  Possible destinations are Clarence Cannon National Wildlife Area for rails, Monroe County Illinois for Ibises, Shaw Nature Reserve for nesting birds.  No sightings guaranteed, but if we don't get out and look we will have short lists and miss the joys
 of discovery..

Everyone welcome, bring lunch and water and binoculars.  No fees for WGNSS trips.

Jackie Chain
St Louis County

http://mobirds.org/