Hello birders!

My name is Kyle Spradley and I am the Field Editor for Rural Missouri magazine. For next month’s issue I am working on a story on bird watching. The story will be an introduction to our readers on this wonderful hobby and some places to check out.

I would like to go out with an experienced birder sometime at the beginning of next week. No preference on location, but it would be great if we could get someone out in the rural areas. If anyone could help me out here I would greatly appreciate it. In addition to being featured in our magazine, I’ll give you a disc of photos I shoot out in the field with you.

You can reach me at [log in to unmask] or call my office at (573)659-3426.

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!

-Kyle

--

Kyle Spradley