Hello birders!

My name is Kyle Spradley and I am the Field Editor for Rural Missouri
magazine. For next monthıs issue I am working on a story on bird watching.
The story will be an introduction to our readers on this wonderful hobby and
some places to check out.

I would like to go out with an experienced birder sometime at the beginning
of next week. No preference on location, but it would be great if we could
get someone out in the rural areas. If anyone could help me out here I would
greatly appreciate it. In addition to being featured in our magazine, Iıll
give you a disc of photos I shoot out in the field with you.

You can reach me at [log in to unmask] or call my office at
(573)659-3426.

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!

-Kyle

--