This announcement showed up on Missouri State Parks and Historic
Sites Facebook page recently.  It looks like a good way to spend some
quality time (birding, of course)  in one of our beautiful state
parks for little money.

> Missouri State Parks and Historic Sites Crazy special for the end
> of August at Bennett Spring State Park Lodge: 1/2 price off any
> lodging from Aug. 22 to Aug. 26 if you mention the code "Facebook"
> when you book the reservation. That would mean rooms as low as $38/
> night. Interested? Call 800-334-6946.  The 800 number will get you
> to the Parks toll-free line, and you can get to the lodge that way,
> or you can dial direct at 417-532-4307.

See the website at  http://www.bennettspringstatepark.com/
bennettspring/index.jsp

June Newman