I went out to the Thompson River Wetland late morning just as the morning
showers were ending. I hoped the rain might have brought some shorebirds in
again. I was not disappointed!  I gave Terry McNeely a call and he came down and
Myrna Carlton came out from town so they got to see them also. Shorebirds seen
today;

 Marbled Godwit - 2
Hudsonian Godwit - 1
Willet - 4
Short-billed Dowitcher - 15 -20
Pectoral Sandpiper - a few
Least Sandpiper - several
Lesser and Greater Yellowlegs
Killdeer - a bunch
I also saw a Spotted Sandpiper when I walked into another area where Terry had
seen some Friday.

I don't now if these shorebirds are some of the same ones seen last Monday, but
not seen since, or all new ones???

 Later,
Steve Kinder
 Chillicothe