From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joshua Uffman
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 4:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Request for Missouri Bird Photos

All:

I am looking to add photos of species that have been documented and accepted with the MBRC to the website I have been working on, www.showme-birds.com.  Please, if anyone has photos they do not mind sharing of accepted documented records send them my way - I will certainly give you credit on the site.

Josh

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO
MO-Records: www.showme-birds.com