Jane Allen and I went to the South Levee this afternoon.  As yesterday when I followed Charlene's posted directions, there were no dark ibises seen north of 255 near the JB Bridge.  However, Jane did spot a couple of Willets east of the Levee between Mitchie and Outlook.  When we went back to recheck Mitchie, there were several Great Blue Herons and Little Blues along the near shore across the scrubby field and they were accompanied by the young White Ibis.  This was about 630 pm on my third or fourth trip to look for the ibises.  Thanks everyone for keeping the sightings up to date and Charlene for nudging us on..

Jackie Chain
St Louis County
[log in to unmask]" rel=nofollow target=_blank ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/