Had to work until midday today so missed the Thurs WGNSS group outing so
made a quick visit to RMBS to see the Least Terns. They are having an
amazingly successful season, over 46 adults there this year. Well done to all
involved in creating this habitat especially Josh who was full of wonderful
information for me today.
Before reaching the Terns I noticed the signs posted along Riverlands way
that due to high water it will close the 1st gate[just the otherside of Teal
pond]from tomorrow evening 'till further notice.
Before going to RMBS I went to look for the Sandhills but had no luck.I did see
one gorgeous B/N Stilt in the 1st pond on the left going up the gravel
road.Happy bird watching,Les Jenkins.