I received many great photos - Thank you all very much!  However, I also
received many questions with the theme, 'what exactly are you looking for'?

Well, specifically, I am looking for pictures that were taken of records
that were documented and accepted by the Missouri Bird Records Committee.
You do not have to be the person that documented the sighting, but I would
greatly appreciate adding photos of the bird that was documented and
accepted.

Here are some examples:  http://www.showme-birds.com/index_files/Page369.htm
or http://www.showme-birds.com/index_files/Page433.htm

Hope this clarifies,