From: Carol Cates Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: OT: Email Address Change Subscrpton Problems
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, July 31, 2010, 10:10 AM

I have been attempting to change my email address to continue receiving postings from this list, and after several returned, undeliverable attempts using the guidelines from several years ago I am asking for help.  Do I need to unsubscribe from the old address and subscribe anew from the new one, or is there a web page I can go to and do it in one process?  Moreover, is there a web address with the current guidelines so I do not have to bother the list again.  Sorry to bring my difficulties to everyone.

Carol Cates Parker