Nor shall we fail to reconsider, in the present context, a work we had had occasions to consider earlier:

T.S. Eliot: mystic, son, and lover
Donald J. Childs
Continuum International Publishing Group, 1997

"Based upon manuscript sources and the uncollected prose writings, as well as the published works, this is a profound exploration of Eliot's life-long preoccupation with mysticism."

http://books.google.com/books?id=2KngBXT4fx4C&source=gbs_navlinks_s

Thanks,
 CR