Jim found two Miss. Kites flying over New Ballwin Road and Parker St.
in Ballwin, W. St. L co.
We re-found them in the general area 1.5 - 2 hours later, so wondering if
there is not a nest near-by.
We looked but could not find one. Lots of nice big trees in the area.

Still trying to find nesting MS. Kites in St. Charles co.
Know there were birds seen in August when the S-T Kite was found
at Mt. Doom, just don't know if they were just migrating through or breeders
from somewhere near-by.

Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.