Larry Lade and I birded NW part of Livingston Co. today. Birds observed include -

 Immature Broad-winged Hawk
 Olive-sided Flycatcher
 Acadian Flycatcher
Bell's Vireo -several
 White-eyed Vireo - at least 2
 Sedge Wren -several
Eastern Towhee - all over
 Lark Sparrow - several
 Blue Grosbeak
 Henslow's Sparrow - several
 Bobolink

I also heard a couple more Alder Flycatchers - still good time to find these guys

 We stopped by Ivan Ray Millers to check out the large Purple Martin Colony near Jamesport ,Daviess Co. they reported over 100 pairs of PUMA there right now. He also verified that young birds are still arriving.

 Best bird was another Blue-winged Warbler - This time at Poosey CA  - Robbins and Easterla in Birds of Missouri  list it as rare and local in Eastern sections of North Mo. I found it very interesting that they also mention that Widmann stated that it was "common" at Chillicothe, Livingston Co., on 16 May 1854!   They are certainly not common now,  but maybe trying to make a comeback?!!

Later,
 Steve Kinder
 Chillicothe