We just received the good news from Jean Siesener that the Science Olympiad ornithological team from Ladue Middle School and coached by Jean placed 2nd at the University of Illinois -Champaign Urbana yesterday in the national Science Olympiad competition.  The girls, Emily Chu and Liz Xing, received the silver medal out of 60 national teams.

On behalf of St. Louis Audubon, we want to congratulate Jean and her team for representing the St. Louis area students and schools and for finishing second after a year-long period of study and competition!

Pat Lueders, St. Louis Audubon