I am thinking of being at Clarence Cannon Refuge at sunrise Saturday
morning.  My goal for the day is to see as many types of Sparrows as I can.  I
have only been there 1 other time...and thus I am not familiar with where the
areas that historically offer the highest concentration of them are.

If someone is willing...I would love to hear which area I should concentrate on
for Sparrows.  You may contact me off line or via the ListServe.

Hope someone can shed some light on this...I have about 1/2 that day to
spend there before having to move on.

Jason G. Harrison
Troy, Lincoln County, Mo