Jim,
Would you please put this on the CAS email network.

Columbia Audubon folks:

Let's do this as a CAS field trip.  This would reduce the amount of
disturbance of both the people and the owls.  The owls will be there
for some time, as they are feeding young.  Jerry and I are going to
Springfield this weekend, and will be back next Thursday (June 3).  I
will call Sue and arrange for a CAS field trip visit, for either
Friday, June 4 or Saturday, June 5.

Reply to me with your preference so I will know which day to ask for.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO