We just received the good news from Jean Siesener that the Science Olympiad
 ornithological team from Ladue Middle School and coached by Jean placed
2nd at  the University of Illinois -Champaign Urbana yesterday in the national
Science  Olympiad competition.  The girls, Emily Chu and Liz Xing, received
the  silver medal out of 60 national teams.

On behalf of St. Louis Audubon, we want to congratulate Jean and her team
for representing the St. Louis area students and schools and for finishing
second after a year-long period of study and competition!

Pat Lueders, St. Louis Audubon