I started out this morning at St. Stanislaus CA in St. Louis Co. Overall
things were pretty slow (I had almost as many three-toed box turtles as
migrant species) but I did have both a Willow and Alder Flycatcher calling
from within 100 yards of the parking lot... ALFL was right next to the
Charbonier bridge, WIFL was about 50 yards down the trail that goes south
from Charbonier/Aubuchon. Note: You must come in from the east, Aubuchon is
flooded coming from 370.

At CBCA I had many of the same birds as seen by others today (briefly bumped
into the group, hi y'all), but missed on the Black-billed Cuckoo, the
Black-necked Stilts and a few others. I did see a couple different things,
two Mississippi Kites and two Caspian Terns when I checked out the
southernmost portion of the area. There is a lot of sheet mud south of the
southernmost gravel road that isn't visible without walking in via a service
road... but it was empty today.

Phil Wire
Edwardsville, IL