This morning I birded the paved trail on the east side of Little Dixie Lake CA in Callaway County after a bit of fishing. For the third time in four days I found a SWAINSON'S THRUSH, KENTUCKY WARBLER and RED-SHOULDERED HAWK from the trail. Other highlights for today included WILSON'S, YELLOW-RUMPED, BLACKPOLL, YELLOW-THROATED and CANADA WARBLERS, several YELLOW-BILLED CUCKOOS, LEAST and WILLOW FLYCATCHERS.

Good birding,
Ryan
Columbia, Boone County

--