Migration greetings to all!

Tuesday's two (2) breeding plumage Hudsonian Godwits turned into 7 HUGO's in various states of plumage yesterday, 5/13, at Otter Slough CA here in Stoddard Co. The primary shorebird habitat at Otter Slough CA is Pool 13 on the southern loop of Conservation Lane, south of Cypress Lake:
http://mdc.mo.gov/documents/area_brochures/5004map.pdf

Just as I was preparing to leave (in truck and turning the key in the ignition) the shorebirds flushed from their feeding/preening and I looked up in time to see a gray blur as a Peregrine Falcon came blitzing in from the east about 12 feet over the water/mud flats. I had to get home; so I didn't get to see the scene play out. My preliminary assessment is 20 shorebird species (from memory).

Also present were (but not limited to - as I haven't studied my photos for other goodies):
White-rumped Sandpiper
Baird's Sandpiper
Semi-palmated Sandpiper
Least Sandpiper