From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Amy J. Hoffman
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:44 PM
Subject: Steak and Shake update

A message from John H. prompted me to provide this update: I've been at Steak and Shake twice this week (I'm not much of a cook) and looked around the area for signs of the painted bunting, saw none. In the meantime, "bird watching" is becoming synonymous with "french fries."

Amy J. Hoffman
Jefferson City, Cole County