A female Connecticut Warbler was found by Connie Alwood and I in the Gaddy Bird Garden in Tower Grove Park this evening around 5 pm.  The bird has a drab olive-brownish head rather more than grayish.  Three or four other people had bits and pieces of sighting of her.  She was observed walking around in the "first" area of violets and shrubs on the south side of the main path that enters Gaddy from the east.  We observed her working in this area twice between 5 and about 5:30.

Chris Kirmaier
University City, MO
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/