From: MARGE LUMPE <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, May 11, 2010 12:59 pm
Subject: Re: White Crowned Sparrow

We had White-crowned Sparrows show up today, and we have not seen them for many months.  I don't think we even had any in the winter.  It may be odd, but we have them also.
Marge L.

Marge Lumpe
P. O. Box 448
Cole Camp, MO 65325
Benton County

> Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 12:36:37 -0500
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: White Crowned Sparrow
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> This morning a male White crowned Sparrow is coming to the area under the
> feeders here in Waldo, southwest Kansas City, Missouri.
>
> Is this unusual for this time of year? I would havve thought that this
> species would have moved on to its summer location by now. Any thoughts on
> this?
> I never onserved this species here last winter at the feeders.
>
> James Bair
> Waldo, southwest Kansas City, Missouri

> ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/

he Audubon Society of Missouri's Wild Bird Discussion Forum
SM Website: http://mobirds.org/

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/