Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 21:16:55 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Unusual Scarlet Tananger, BRIGHT Orange variation PICS
To: [log in to unmask]

At first I thought it was a Baltimore coming to visit the bath, but then I realized it was a summer tananger, but NEVER have I seen a bird such as this.  In full colors and as bright orange as any bird I have ever seen. Here is a link to the photos.

http://clark-creighton.smugmug.com/Other/Orance-Tananger/12128221_gUar3#862192585_pjeTJ

 The bird visited twice today not sure if it is going to stay.   It is in my back yard and if anyone is interested in trying for it just get with me.

Also interested in people opinion of rarity

Thanks

Clark Creighton
Wildwood MO