It's spectacular to look out back and see 10+ adult male Northern Orioles
sitting on the picnic table.  Two bowls are there.  Out front another bowl
is constantly active.

We've NEVER had so many...Orchard Orioles too...LOTS of last year's
immature males makes for "CHATTER City"...

Plenty of females too!

We are so blessed to have so many of these beautiful visitors...

My biggest job now is thinning out the House Sparrows so the Orioles have
plenty to eat.

Bob Foreman
Smithville, Clay, Missouri

http://mobirds.org/