Sorry for the crosspost but I just don't have the time to do a list for both locations/states.

I did a little bistate birding today 05/11/2010.  I started near my home in Leavenworth County, KS and went on to Squaw Creek National Wildlife in Holt County, MO.  It was 52F in Leavenworth County at 06:30 am and 50F at 13:00 at Squaw Creek National Wildife Refuge, it was overcast all day and began to drizzle then later rain at 14:30.  Had a few FOY birds and even a few lifers.  Some notables today at least from my perspective Palm Warbler, Blue Grosbeak, Black Tern, Bobolink, a few good shorebirds.  Missed a few warblers that I probably could have picked up with a nice walk through the very wet forest.  Would have been nice to run into so larger shorebirds but that was not to be for me today.

I ended the day with 116 species and four life birds.  Listed in order that I wrote them down more or less as I encountered them.  .
John

Leavenworth County, KS
Indigo Bunting
Spotted Sandpiper
Brown-headed Cowbird
Northern Cardinal
Chipping Sparrow
Killdeer,
Savannah Sparrow
Field Sparrow
Blue-headed Vireo
Grasshopper Sparrow
White-crowned Sparrow
Harris Sparrow
House Wren
Northern Bobwhite
American Goldfinch
Least Flycatcher
Lincoln's Sparrow
Mourning Dove
Great Blue Heron
Baltimore Oriole
Eastern Kingbird
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
Canada Goose
Northern Rough-winged Swallow
Chimney Swift
Dickcissel
Red-winged Blackbird
Yellow Warbler
American Crow
Eastern Bluebird
Red-tailed Hawk
Palm Warbler FOY
Yellow-throated Vireo
Tennessee Warbler
Black and White Warbler
Nashville Warbler
Blackpoll Warbler
Northern Waterthrush
Northern Parula
Louisiana Waterthrush
American Redstart
Tufted Titmouse
Black-capped Chickadee
Downy Woodpecker
Orange-crowned Warbler
Wood Thrush
Turkey Vulture
White-throated Sparrow
Swainson's Thrush
Summer Tanager
Brown Thrasher
Lark Sparrow
Kentucky Warbler
Eastern Phoebe
Great-crested Flycatcher
Philadelphia Vireo FOY we had one on post on Saturday but I didn't see or hear it
Warbling Vireo
Cooper's Hawk
Red-eyed Vireo
Barred Owl
Blue Jay
Orchard Oriole
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Belted Kingfisher
White-breasted Nuthatch
Eastern Meadowlark
Blue Grosbeak FOY LV county first
Eurasian Collared-Dove
Rose-breasted Grosbeak
American Robin
Common Grackle
Carolina Wren
House Finch
House Sparrow
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Cedar Waxwing
Barn Swallow
Common Yellowthroat
Northern Mockingbird
Rock Pigeon in AT also observed four pure white pigeons in LV county must have been domestic birds
Buchanon County, MO
Cattle Egret FOY
Holt County, MO  Squaw Creek National Wildlife Refuge
Sora
Blue-winged Teal
Pied-billed Grebe
Black Tern 3 FOL
Cliff Swallow
Tree Swallow
Snow Goose still at least 50 Snow and Blue
American Coot
Northern Shovelers a few scattered and one larger flock
European Starling
Lesser Yellowlegs
Least Sandpiper
Bank Swallow
Hooded Merganser one female near a nest box
Mallard 3 one alternate male one female one male basic
Dunlin 3 FOL
Wilson's Phalarope at least a hundred
Pectoral Sandpiper
Stilt Sandpiper about 30 FOL
Solitary Sandpiper FOY
White-rumped Sandpiper FOL
Green-winged Teal saw two males
Wood Duck saw 3 males
Gadwall flock of about 25
Ruddy Duck 4 in usual spot in Pintail Pool
Peregine Falcon
Ring-necked Pheasant
Wilson's Warbler
Red-headed Woodpecker
Yellow-headed Blackbird
American White Pelican
Double Crested Cormorant
Leavenworth County, KS
Ruby-throated Hummingbird
Atchison County, KS
Bobolink 7 males on a fence wire at 210 Road and Woodson Road FOL