We have yet to see any B. Oriole's.  I have called a few friends who normally
have several and they have yet to see any either.  My brother, who lives a
couple of hours north of here has seen a few at his place.  On the other side
of the coin, we are COVERED up with White-crowned Sparrows.  Today, I saw
18 at one tray feeder and had several more on the ground.  This is way late
for them at my parents place.  Once more...I did not see one during the
winter, but now...they are here in great numbers.

Jason G. Harrison
Troy, Mo.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/