We just got back to Hannibal (and the computer). Saw a Connecticut Warbler
at TGP yesterday about 4 p.m. It was playing in the water lilies right behind
the bubbler. Then it landed on a large stick in front. The eye ring was
extremely prominent. A photographer was taking photos with a flash next to
the water, and we were afraid it would fly, but it didn't seem to care. It was
there maybe 45 seconds or so.

In addition, there were many Am. Redstarts and Catbirds. It was late in the
day, so it was relatively quiet.

Debbie and David Nichols
Hannibal, MO
Marion County