Hello all!
Burroughs Audubon Society has been working diligently on some new
interpretive panels for one of Missouri's newest IBAs, The Iatan / Weston
River Corridor IBA at Weston Bend State Park.

I am in desperate need of a picture of a Cerulean Warbler that is 300 dpi at
5x7.  I will also need your permission to use it on our panels in Weston
Bend State Park and it cannot be copyrighted.  If you can help, please
contact me.

Thank you!
Christine Kline
Board Member ~ Burroughs Audubon and Friends of Squaw Creek
Pleasant Hill, MO ~ Cass County
Office/Home:  (816) 540-3515

http://mobirds.org/