Doug Willis is currently at Squaw Creek NWR (Holt Co) watching a
sandpiper that appears to be of the Red-necked/Little Stint variety.
The bird is at Snow Goose Pool (which has been rejuvenated from the
recent rains) about 50 yards east of the refuge's permanent spotting
scope/informational kiosk setup. Doug's cell phone signal is terrible
and we keep getting cut off, so hope I'm relaying the info he
wanted... Agh!

Kristi Mayo
Kearney MO (Clay Co)
Sent from my iPhone