Lots of birds in Kennedy Forest this AM. I checked valley drive and the mitigation area where Bob Bailey had the Connecticut yesterday. While I couldn't find the Conn., I did see a Golden Winged and Canada warbler, along with Wilsons, Chestnut Sided, Magnolia, Black Throated Green, Nashville, Tennessee, Common Yellowthroat, Redstart. Also had white eye, red eye, and Bell's (!) Vireos. Lots of hummers and least flycatchers.

Rad Widmer
Saint Louis