   A female Connecticut Warbler was found by Connie Alwood and I in the
Gaddy Bird Garden in Tower Grove Park this evening around 5 pm.  The bird
has a drab olive-brownish head rather more than grayish.  Three or four
other people had bits and pieces of sighting of her.  She was observed
walking around in the "first" area of violets and shrubs on the south side
of the main path that enters Gaddy from the east.  We observed her working
in this area twice between 5 and about 5:30.

Chris Kirmaier
University City, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/