It's kind of a nasty morning here in Columbia, but the birding in our backyard has been surprisingly productive.

Migrants this morning: YELLOW-BELLIED FLYCATCHER, TENNESSEE WARBLER, MAGNOLIA WARBLER, CHESTNUT-SIDED WARBLER.

Newly arriving (potential) breeders: BLUE GROSBEAK, COMMON YELLOWTHROAT, RED-EYED VIREO, SUMMER TANAGER, and much higher numbers of ROSE-BREASTED GROSBEAK, BALTIMORE ORIOLE, BLACK-AND-WHITE WARBLER and HOUSE WREN.

I also had KENTUCKY WARBLER singing yesterday morning. This morning I also noticed a very scaly immature MOURNING DOVE and four fledgling EASTERN BLUEBIRDS!

Good birding,
Ryan

--
Ryan Douglas