I found most of the expected birds on the Blue Grosbeak trail this morning, including Blue Grosbeak (top of the first hill), chat, Bell’s Vireo, Yellow Warbler, Orchard Oriole. Also a few Lincoln’s sparrows. At Lost Valley, I missed Cerulean and Worm Eating (but Dale & Nancy Delaney had them, they also had a Prothonotary & Hooded). I found the Hooded near the beaver pond, and another was singing near the waterfall. Al Smith spotted a pair of Scarlet Tanagers.

Rad Widmer

Saint Louis

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/