  From: LYNNE WEIXEL and GARY SEWELL
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 3:35 PM
  Subject: Please help identify this bird....thanks!

  Hi folks

  Can anyone help us identify this bird? I think it's a female of a bunting, but I don't know.
  We've had a few male indigo buntings at this time and I know the females are not blue.

  Thanks in advance!

  http://picasaweb.google.com/lynneweixel/BirdForIdentification#

  Lynne

  --
  Gary Sewell ([log in to unmask])& Lynne Weixel ([log in to unmask])
  5662 CR-2330

  --

http://mobirds.org/

http://mobirds.org/