Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 15:35:20 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Please help identify this bird....thanks!
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi folks

Can anyone help us identify this bird? I think it's a female of a bunting, but I don't know.
We've had a few male indigo buntings at this time and I know the females are not blue.

Thanks in advance!

http://picasaweb.google.com/lynneweixel/BirdForIdentification#

Lynne

--
Gary Sewell ([log in to unmask])& Lynne Weixel ([log in to unmask])
5662 CR-2330

--
http://mobirds.org/
http://mobirds.org/