Had to clean out the old house today in Ferguson (St. Louis County) before the new owner takes over this week.  It was a very slow process because good birds have finally arrived (seems to have been a very slow start to migration this year):

1 - Great Crested Flycatcher
1 - House Wren
2 - Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
2 - Tennessee Warbler
2 - Nashville Warbler
1 - Northern Parula
2 - Black-throated Green Warbler
1 - Palm Warbler
1 - BLACKPOLL WARBLER (FOY for me)
3 - Yellow-rumped Warbler
2 - Baltimore Oriole
2 - White-throated Sparrow

After my work was complete and I had returned back to our new home in Eureka (St. Louis County), a WOOD THRUSH was calling from the edge of the woods near us.  Pretty sure I heard a COMMON NIGHTHAWK call (only once) last night as the storms were moving in.
 Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO
MO-Records: www.showme-birds.com
Bird Photos: http://www.pbase.com/jpuf