Mobirders,
Tom and I started at the prairie near Mt Doom. We had both Henslow's
and Grasshopper Sparrows. added Prairie warbler on the Hamburg Trail.
We moved to Lost Valley and had most of the previously reported birds.
 We had over 35 Wilson's Phalaropes, 45 Great blue Herons, 100 plus
yellowlegs, least, pecs, White- rumpled, Baird's, 3 Red-necked
Phalaropes, Dunlin, Black-necked Stilts, Snowy Egrets, all the
swallows, including Purple Martin and Bank, LB Dowitcher (17),
Bobolinks.
total of about 30 FOY for me.
Charlene had a Sanderling.
good Birding