From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Marcia Karp
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 6:13 AM
Subject: Re: through eliot's kaleidoscope

While Project Perseus seems to lag behind in technology (and can be maddeningly slow at times), its generous offering make it a wonderful site.  Here,
http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.02.0029%3Abook%3D3%3Acard%3D337
at line 421 is Ovid's word ruborem (the accusative case).  Click on any word for a discussion of it.  You'll note that all the translations are out of copyright, so you get to read Englishing that you might not otherwise come across.

Marcia

DIana Manister wrote:
[log in to unmask] type="cite">What options were available for translation from the original?