  From: Marcia Karp
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 6:13 AM
  Subject: Re: through eliot's kaleidoscope

  While Project Perseus seems to lag behind in technology (and can be maddeningly slow at times), its generous offering make it a wonderful site.  Here,

    http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus%3Atext%3A1999.02.0029%3Abook%3D3%3Acard%3D337

  at line 421 is Ovid's word ruborem (the accusative case).  Click on any word for a discussion of it.  You'll note that all the translations are out of copyright, so you get to read Englishing that you might not otherwise come across.

  Marcia

  DIana Manister wrote:
    What options were available for translation from the original?