Of course she would not.  But the term "assaults" remains a violent term.  She simply accepts; she does not engage or desire or anything.
Nancy

>>> Diana Manister <[log in to unmask]> 05/11/10 2:26 PM >>>
Nancy the ostensible purpose of letting the young man into her
apartment was sex it seems to me. They weren't there to listen to the
gramaphone or have tea or anything else. He seems boorish, it's true,
but hardly a rapist. She betrays no indignation or victimhood after he
leaves.

Diana

Sent from my iPod