Carrol Cox wrote:
> Ken Armstrong wrote:
>
>> I didn't say you didn't read it, and really my response was to all who
>> have been posting on this thread. What makes you think I'm singling you
>> out? When you read it, did you understand it?
>>

> Well, I think Nancy is the only person _currently_ posting on the list
> for whom the propositon that a given book by or on Eliot _should_ be
> read has any force.
    Based on many of her comments, I must disagree. And what that
situation may be -- with Nancy and with other listers --  has NO BEARING
on whether Eliot's use of terms like "dissociation" and "objective
correlative" and others is more relevant to his understanding of
Bradley's metaphysics than to the psychologists of his time. This list
is not about Nancy. Attempts to limit discussion according to how it
strikes her are a waste of everyone's time.

 Ken A