Ken apparently you missed Rick's post in which he said he found the
notion of Pound psychoanalyzing Eliot amusing. He wrote that in
response to my claim that Pound took TWL on its own terms as the
expression of a dissociated personality and did not try to have Eliot
"unify" it.

That's what Rick wrote, and prompting me to waste my time to correct
your false statement is irresponsible on your part.

Diana
Sent from my iPod