Hello St Louis Birders,

After my missing the Scarlet Tanager in Tower Grove Park's Gaddy Garden for two or three days, about noon three of us saw a gorgeous adult male Summer Tanager.  He circled around the Bubbler a few times, then disappeared.  There was also a House Wren and a Winter Wren in the area.  I also got my year's first Nashville Warbler that came down to the Bubbler as well as a stunning Yellow-bellied Sapsucker that had decided he needed a quick bath.  Beautiful weather, apparently on its way out.

Jackie Chain
St Louis County
;