After seeing Eric Wood's post on Eagle Bluffs today, I wished that I had gotten up a lot earlier!!

But, I didn't, so I arrived at EB at 10:00AM.  I didn't see the Virginia Rail or Osprey or lots of shorebirds.

My best find was 2 Palm Warblers in the willows near the restroom.  I did see 2 Sora and heard several others.  Also, I found Greater Yellowlegs and Lesser Yellowlegs in the distribution channel, but only about 10 or so.

So the lesson is:  Get up early and see exciting birds at Eagle Bluffs!

I will post my list on Cache.

Kathleen Anderson, Columbia

http://mobirds.org/