We met Eric Wood coming out of Eagle Bluffs this morning, so I was the 2nd shift.  I didn't find the Wigeons or Hooded Merganser.

My most unusual find was 2 vocalizing Soras, and a possible Rail of another species at the end of the Sapp Tract.  I thought I heard 1 vocalization of a Virginia or King, but it did not repeat, so can't say for sure.  Also, thought I heard 1 Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, but again couldn't get a visual.

Otherwise:
Coots - must be thousands
Northern Shoveler - plentiful
Blue Wing Teal - lots
Lesser Scaup = quite a few
Greater White-fronted Goose - I counted 11, but could have been more.
Also: Mallard, Green-winged Teal, Redhead, Gadwall, Greater Scaup, Ruddy Duck, Ring-necked Duck

We found 1 American Golden Plover on the 1st one-way loop and didn't walk the levee where Eric found more.

Full report on Cache.

Kathleen Anderson, Columbia