From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Heidi McCullough
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 8:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Help ID'ing peeps at Lake Jacomo

Christine Kline and I were birding Lake Jacomo yesterday afternoon, on a
beautiful breezy day.  Not much happening on the lake....a couple male
buffleheads, a single ring-gilled gull, a few cormorants in flight,
plenty of TV's aloft,  and bluebirds a-courtin' in the trees.

 Most vexing was a flock of peeps.  I'll admit I'm not the best at
ID'ing them, but luckily Christine had her camera and got some decent
photos.  There are a variety of peeps, as you can see from the pictures,
but sizes were all quite similar.

The first photo was taken from a distance, the second is quite a bit
closer, and after we flushed them, there is one shot of a few in flight.

http://www.mcculloughweb.com/peeps

Any help with IDs would be appreciated.

Have a great day, all   ;-)

Heidi McCullough , Kansas City (Platte County)

(with help from Christine)

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/

This message, including attachments, is from the law firm of Lewis, Rice & Fingersh, L.C. This message contains information that may be confidential and protected by the attorney-client or attorney work product privileges. If you are not the intended recipient, promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by return e-mail or call us at 314-444-7600. You may not forward, print, copy, distribute, or use the information in this message if you are not the intended recipient.
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with U.S. Treasury Department regulations, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that the IRS might attempt to impose on a taxpayer, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction, arrangement, or other matter. There is no limitation by this Firm on the disclosure of the tax treatment or tax structure of any transaction, arrangement, or matter discussed herein by the intended recipient of this communication.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/