I saw a Black-necked Stilt at Swan Lake yesterday. It was feeding with 40+ Lesser and Greater Yellowlegs.  The refuge Mgr had first seen it on Monday. I heard an Upland Sandpiper but never saw it. With the wind gusting up to about 30mph I wasn't even sure which way the sound came from. It may have been a flyover. Saw my FOY Great Egret also.

 Had a male Eastern Towhee in a small tree just outside the window here this morning.

 This is first time online in more than a week due to a Super Virus that had attached itself to Internet Explorer on our computer.

Later,
 Steve Kinder
Chillicothe, Livingston Co.